Useful Information

Go down

Useful Information

Post  FarceQactuar on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 am

I'll be posting up things you ought to know here.
edit - I'll be giving you all an overviewish of where you all come from tonight or Friday, and I'll be posting something more concrete here laterz.
FarceQactuar
Cloudless Day

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Useful Information

Post  FarceQactuar on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 am

Some things you have probably heard around town about the various sections of Sigil:

The Lower Ward contains the largest number of portals to the lower planes, hence the sulfurous stench. Mostly populated by craftsmen and industry.

The Lady's Ward is the uptown of Sigil, where all the people with wealth and power live and show off. Probably one of the safest areas unless you've pissed of someone important.

The Market Ward is well, the market, it's huge and it's full of cool lewts for sale. you know from looking around that in general things made of metal are slightly cheaper than you're used to, and water is expensive, though not unobtainable.

The Guildhall Ward is where the working class of Sigil sleeps, and is mostly divided up by race.

The Clerk's Ward is a crumbling center of bureaucracy past, though it does house the best place for entertainment and socializing in Sigil - the Civic Festhall.

The Hive is the slum of Sigil, you've heard rumors about a black market operating from it.
FarceQactuar
Cloudless Day

View user profile

Back to top Go down