Categories/Forum Suggestions

Go down

Categories/Forum Suggestions

Post  Joaneh on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:23 pm

While the forums are in their beginning stages it's time to figure out what everyone is sort of interested in seeing happen with them. That isn't to say that changes can't and won't happen later as they will occur as the site changes and things are found necessary or unnecessary. Growth is just super nifty like that.

Anyway, while Kman is in charge of the general addition of new categories he may not get all of them and the ones I make are more for site/forums input there is still some chance of us missing something important. So the question boils down to what categories of discussion do you want?

Categories/Forums that we have right now being ::
- Sanbanushi 11
--- The Teams of Thiefo and Mazruk Madein
- Sanbanushi 12
--- What are we looking for in the New Edition?
- General Discussion
--- What do you want to see?
--- Your first forum (likely going to delete this once other sections are up and running)

Key to reading the above
One - symbolizes a category
Three --- symbolize a forum underneath the above category

Keep in mind that while this is mostly for use around Sanbanushi and DnD in general it's also going to be used in relation to the various other games we play. Including, but not limited to, WoW, MtG, Yugioh, etc.

Admin/Joan
By your powers combined I am captain planet!
Joaneh
Torrential Downpour

View user profile http://www.sanbanushi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Categories/Forum Suggestions

Post  Jeremiah1310 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 am

I'd say have a forum for each game we mainly are playing and group the rest in an "other card games" category and each having the following: deck garage (includes decks, random deck ideas, and odd combos), card discussion (talk about the underrated or overratedness of a card, talk about upcoming cards), upcoming events (in the war room tournaments on up to worlds, who is planning on coming to those, and other big events), and a Q/A section.
Jeremiah1310
Rain Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfax on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:55 pm

Some place under Sanbanushi 11 where we can talk about suggestions or ways to improve the game itself or the roleplaying for people would be nice. Also, I'd like somewhere where I could talk about Heroes. BTW the Writer's Strike ended Wednesday, I'm looking forward to the return of good television.
Alfax
Sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joaneh on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:25 am

Kman has added the card game discussion area. We discussed that since there are only so many of us we don't exactly need multiple ones unless we grow quite a bit.

- - -

That should be easy enough to add in - the suggestions section for Sanbanushi 11.

Role-playing for the people? What exactly do you mean by that? Just want to make sure I have a clear idea before I go off running.

And the television section should be up in a bit. Working with a sporadic internet connection is so awesome that it's unbelievable.

Admin/Joan
Joaneh
Torrential Downpour

View user profile http://www.sanbanushi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfax on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:23 am

By RP for people I was more talking about that being part of the suggestion section. Sort of ideas on better ways to RP. Make a back story, give a character a motivation, etc. But in a better way than what I just did. And more people could contribute with what they think makes for a good game by all.
Alfax
Sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down